Thursday, July 27, 2006

Deadbeat F. Busybody 1984 - 2006

Details of Deadbeat F. Busybody are scant but this we do know. He was a schizophrenic fellow and was forever chastising himself for his apparent hopelessness. And when he wasn’t doing that he was forever sticking his nose in his own business. By that, I don’t mean he was truffling through his own stools, rather that he used to invade his own privacy rather too often for his own liking.
All this makes more sense when you appreciate the fact that he was conjoined twins and spent his life, as sadly many with his disability have to, in a travelling sideshow. Deadbeat was also a big hairy chap, whose hair went a shocking white early on in life. This is when his condition was diagnosed as bi-polar bear disorder.
Sadly he never stood much chance of a happy, ordinary, long life. One day he got into a huge argument with himself over who took the last Fox’s glacier mint. He proceeded to offer himself outside for a fight, which didn’t stop until its fatal conclusion.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm it looks like your site ate my first comment (it was extremely long) so I
guess I'll just sum it up what I wrote and say, I'm thoroughly
enjoying your blog. I as well am an aspiring blog writer but I'm still new to the whole thing. Do you have any tips for beginner blog writers? I'd genuinely appreciate it.


Stop by my web page :: cheap party pills

8:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home